UP ITI Entrance Exam 2016
UP ITI Entrance Exam Form is now released by the Uttar Pradesh Education Board through an online mode. Applicants who are interested in the UP ITI Entrance Exam 2016 can successfully fill ITI Online Application Form 2016 by using the mentioned link below.
The Uttar Pradesh Education Board has recently Update the ITI Notification 2016 through an online mode. We know, after hear these notification Applicant are very happy because many of the students dream to do ITI from the UP State.
Now we know that applicants are searching for the eligibility criteria of the UP ITI 2016 – 2017 because it’s a golden opportunity for candidates to make their bright future. Now, for the candidates helps, here we mentioned all the details regarding UP ITI Registration 2016.
ITI Application Form 2016
The candidates who are interested in the Industrial Application Form 2016 they firstly need to go to the official website and then start the procedure for filling online applications. Make sure, applicants fill their applications before the last date otherwise your form will be rejected.
Now check the Eligibility Criteria from here and those who are eligible must register their name by following the below-mentioned steps:
More Details for UP Industrial Training Institute:
Reservation in admission:
Following will get the reservation in the admission process of Industrial Training Institute:
· Nominee by industrial factories,
· Son of Industrial Training Institute employs
The students required the education qualification will be given below on this page according to the group wise.
· 1st Group: Applicants should pass the 8th class.
· 2nd Group: Should have Pass High school.
· 3rd Group: Should have passed High school with Hindi.
· 4th Group: Having passed High school with Science.
· 5th Group: For this group applicants must have a High school with math & science certificate.
Age Limit: The applicants should greater than 14 years of age.
Selection Process: The selection process of this exam will be based on the UP ITI Entrance Exam Merit List/Cutoff Marks. So, without wasting more time, applicants start preparation for this examination and then give your best in the examination.
The application form fee for this notification is well given here and the process to pay the fee is internet banking.
· Gen/ OBC: Rs. 250/-
· ST/ SC: Rs. 160/-
Those students who don’t know how to fill online applications then now they don’t want to worry because we are here for helping you. Aspirants just follow the steps which are well mentioned below and then fill your form.
Steps to Fill ITI Entrance Exam Application Form
- · First of all, applicants must log in to the official website of this which is given below.
- · Check Industrial Training Institute section on the official site and find the suitable link.
- · Now a login form will be opened a new tab.
- · Here you need to enter the Username and a password.
- · Then start filling application form with all the required details.
- · Attach the scanned passport size photograph and signature, both having a maximum size of 50KB.
- · After that, enter a valid Mobile Number and Email ID for OTP confirmation.
- · After that, completing the application form and then hit the submit tab.
- · Now the registration no is display on the PC Screen.
- · The applicants are provided with an option to choose 03 Districts as examination center.
- · The address will be given below on this page for send the application form.
Submit it to your nearest I.T.I institute.
UP ITI Online Registration Date
Application Starts: 16.05.2016
Deadline to Apply Online: 10.06.2016