SBI Recruitment 2016
State Bank of India has dispatched the notification regarding SBI Recruitment 2016 through its official website. Applicants who are seeking for the Bank Jobs this are a good opportunity for those applicants which have been released by the State Bank of India.Candidates can check the details of SBI Clerk JA & JAA 18855 Vacancies and fill SBI Recruitment Application Form 2016 through online mode.
All those aspirants who are going to fill the applications we advised to firstly check the eligible criteria from here because eligible criteria only indicate you whether you are eligible for filling the form or not. The full Eligible Criteria such as Application Fee, Selection Process, Essential Qualification etc.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Details:
Recruitment Conduct by: State Bank of India
Job Role: Clerk JA & JAA
No of Posts: 18855
Last Date for Apply: Not Yet Mentioned
Posts Details: 18855
Junior Associate: 10726
Junior Agriculture: 4713
Special Recruitment: 198
SBI Clerk JA & JAA 18855 Vacancies Application Form
State Bank of India had invited the SBI Clerk JA & JAA 18855 Vacancies Application Form through an online mode for those aspirants who are looking for the Job in State Bank of India. If you are also one of the candidates who desire to get Bank Job can grab this opportunity by filling the online application form before the last date.
Essential Qualification: The details of the required qualification have been given as posts wise.
For Clerk: 12th Pass
For SO: Graduates
For PO: Graduates
Candidates must have minimum age is 20 years and the maximum age is 28 years as on 01-04-2016
Important Note: Those applicants who are going to fill an application form for the above mention recruitment must be having Indian Citizen.
The candidates will be select for the above mention posts are based on written test, GD, Interview. Those aspirants who clear all these rounds will be select for the Clerk, JA, and JAA Posts.
Candidates are able to get the details regarding Application Fee through downloading the official notification.
Steps to Fill SBI Clerk Recruitment Application Form
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the department.
- After visiting the official website, the homepage will display in front of you.
- From the open page, aspirants go to what’s New Section.
- From the open section, select apply online link for SBI Recruitment.
- Click on the particular link and wait until the page is not open properly.
- After the page is open in front of you, starts fill the application form.
- Enter the candidate’s name, date of birth, father name, mother name, proper address, contact no, email address etc.
- After filling all the required details and hit the submit button.
- Now again go to home page of the website and click on part II Registration.
- Now enter the registration no and date of birth.
- Now upload the document whatever they asked to upload.
- Candidates can upload their documents through the scanner.
- Now again hit on submit tab.
- Now again go back and then the home page is displayed.
- Here the Part III Registration is open where the applicants need to pay their applications fee through using the internet banking.
- After completing all the process hit on submit tab.
- Within a few second, the application will open in front of you.
Downloaded it and get the hard copy of the applications for the future use otherwise you will not able to get admit card.
Start Date Apply Online: 5th April 2016
Last Date: Updated Soon
Apply Online Link