Maharashtra Agriculture Dept Admit Card 2016
By the help of this article, Visitors get to know when the Maharashtra Agriculture Dept Admit Card 2016 will available. The Maharashtra Krishi Sevak Exam Hall Ticket 2016 is soon going to declare by the Authorities of Maharashtra Agriculture Department within upcoming days.
All eligible and interested applicants who are looking for the Maharashtra Agriculture Dept Admit Card 2016 they might be on the right page. Here we will update the direct link through which applicants easily collect their call letter by using their registration no and date of birth.
The Authorities of Maharashtra Agriculture Department will conduct the written examination. Approximately there are 734 numbers of vacancies are accessible, so applicants are advised to utilize this opportunity and give best in the examination. The exam is being conducted in the month of Feb.
Recruitment Conduct by: Authorities of Maharashtra Agriculture Department
Posts Identity: Krishi Sevak
No of Posts: 734 Posts
Exam Date: Last Week of January 2016 (Expected)
Call Letter Status: Available in the Upcoming Days
Maharashtra Krishi Sevak Exam Hall Ticket 2016
The Selection Process for the Krishi Sevak Posts will be based upon the written test and personal interview. The first stage of completing the recruitment process is written test which is now going to conduct by the department in the upcoming month.
According to the announcement which is recent declare by the department is that the Maharashtra Krishi Sevak Exam Hall Ticket 2016 will be declared in the mid of January 2016. The exact date of examination and hall ticket will disclose afterward. Hence, applicants keep in touch with us through this page for more updates regarding hall ticket.
No applicant will receive their call letter through speed post. So, to collect the call letter applicants must visit the official website. Candidates may also download their call letter from the provided link below.
Steps to Download Maharashtra Agriculture Dept Admit Card 2016
- First of all, Aspirants need to search out the official website of the department.
- After getting the official website, click on it.
- Thereafter check What News Section which is available on the top of home page.
- From this section, select the Krishi Sevak Admit Card link and click on it.
- Enter some required details such as Registration no/Roll no, Date of Birth and Password/Security Code.
- After inputting the details, click on submit button.
- Within few second, the call letter will display on your computer screen.
- Check your marks and save the scorecard document on the desktop
- Downloaded the call letter and get the hard copy for future reference.
Dear Aspirants, check more details through http://ahaagri.gov.in/