LGBRIMH Staff Nurse Admit Card 2016
Now it’s time to download LGBRIMH Staff Nurse Admit Card 2016. The Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health has successfully declared the LGBRIMH Staff Nurse LDC Exam Date which we update here for the applicant’s convenience.
The Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health has recently declared the LGBRIMH Staff Nurse Admit Card 2016 for those applicants who have applied for the LGBRIMH Recruitment 2015.
Applicants who want to join this department for the post of Staff Nurse and LDC so, we advised for start preparing hardly for the written examination and Interview. Candidates can check the examination date from the below section.
Department Name: Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute
Exam Name: Staff Nurse/LDC
Date of Exam: 11th and 12th January 2016
Latest News: As according to the newest announcement, the LGBRIMH Staff Nurse & LDC Exam Call Letter has been distributed by the department through its official website. Applied contenders are suggested for downloading the call letter before the exam date.
LGBRIMH Staff Nurse LDC Exam Date
Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health is going to conduct the written test on 11th and 12th January 2016 at various centers. Those applicants who are preparing for this examination can download the Call letter which is available on the official website.
Candidates can download their hall ticket through the below link by simply entering your roll no. or registration no etc. Main information like reporting time, venue information, Date and timing of exam etc will be stated in the hall ticket respectively.
Follow the instructions which are given below and easily access the call letter from the Internet. Hall ticket is the compulsory document which applied applicants are requested to obtain at the day of examination.
How to download LGBRIMH Staff Nurse Admit Card 2016
- Candidates firstly, log on the official website.
- After reaching the home page, search the newest employment connected announcement section.
- From the open section, select the admit card which is related to the examination for you have applied and click on it.
- Now the login page is display where applicants need to fill the roll number and date of birth.
- The admit card is will be visible on the computer screen.
- Check the call letter and save it on the desktop.
- Take a multiples print out of call letter printout and keep it safe for the examination use.
For more details go to http://www.lgbrimh.org/