UPSC CDS I Notification 2016
Union Public Service Commission has uncovered the UPSC CDS I Notification 2016 for those applicants who want to make their career in military force, naval academy, air force academy, officers training academy. If you are also one of the applicants then you may check all the details regarding UPSC CDS I Exam Date 2016, Last Date, Eligible Criteria etc from here.
Name & No of Posts: Combined Defence Services & 464 Posts
Candidates who are interested in joining in CDS can start applying for the above mention notification from 7th November 2015 through filling the application form. The last date to apply for the notification is 4th December 2015, so applicants are requested to submit their application form before the specified dates.
Mode of Apply
Union Public Service Commission
Combined Defense Service Exam 2016
UPSC CDS I Exam Date 2016
All those Aspirants who are willing to join the Defence Services, this is the best opportunity for those candidates because the Union Public Service Commission has recently released the notification. If candidates are worried about the examination then they may check the details of examination from the below section.
Closing Date: December 2015
The “Combined Defence Services “Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in twice a year by with the main aim for providing employment to the eligible candidates into the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, and various other departments.
- Applicants who have cleared their graduation degree from a recognized university or in a final year of graduation they may apply to become part of the exam.
- Applicant’s who age is not less than 18 years while maximum age limit is 24 years, they may apply for it.
- Relaxation in age to the reserved category candidates depends on government rules.
CDS Application Fee details:-
- For the General/OBC Candidates Rs.200/- as application fee
- For SC/ST and Female candidates, there is no application fee required to pay for this exam
Applicants need to qualify the exam which is given below if they want a job in the UPSC.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to Apply for UPSC CDS I Notification 2016
- Candidates who are going to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II, they firstly need to visit the Official Website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Then press on “Click Here button” which is mentioned below at “Press Here below Part I Registration” option.
- Here you need to click on “Yes” button mentioned under the instructions mentioned on the page.
- Then start the process to fill the application form from the Part –I Registration form with Personal Details, Educational Qualification, Address and click on the “Continue” button.
- Then Take print out of the challan form and submit the fee of application.
- After submitting the fee, candidates need to Re-visit to the official website and start to fill the “Part-II Registration” form.
- Here upload the scanned copies of latest passport size photograph and signature in required format and size.
- Then Submit the online application form and fill the registration no is not visible.
- At last, take the print out for further references.
- Online Registration will start for CDS 2016 in November 2016
- Registration will be closed for this exam in December 2016
- CDS exam will be arranged in February 2016
For more details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in/