ESIC Hall Ticket 2016
Candidates can download the ESIC Hall Ticket 2016 shortly through visiting the official website. The Employees State Insurance Corporation will soon release the ESIC UDC MTS Steno Paramedical Staff Exam Admit Card for the applied applicants.
As per the details, the Organization will announce the hall ticket for the Stenographers, Multitasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk, Paramedical Staff posts before 2 weeks of the exam date. So, applicants must keep connect with us and check daily updates.
In the month of December 2015, the Employees State Insurance Corporation has declared the job notification for the 460 vacancies in various departments like Stenographer, UDC and Multitasking Staff, Paramedical Staff etc. A Large no of applicants have been applied for this recruitment before the 06 January 2016.
Name of Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation
Name of the Vacancies: Stenographers, Multi tasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk, Paramedical Staff
No of Vacancies: 400 Vacancies
Exam Date: Update Soon
Call Letter Declare: Date not Yet Mentioned
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
ESIC UDC MTS Steno Paramedical Staff Exam Admit Card
After become part of the recruitment, applicants are surely waiting for the Syllabus and exam pattern for the written examination for well preparation. If you are also one of the applicants then you may check the pattern and syllabus and prepare for the examination according to them.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Duration of Examination
02 Hours (10.00 AM to 12 Noon)
Note- In case of Visually Handicapped
02 Hours 40 Minutes (10.00 AM to 12.40 PM)
(i) General English
(ii) General Awareness
100 in each
- The questions paper will be made from English and Hindi Language for General Awareness.
- The maximum marks will be off 200 marks.
- There will be negative marking is applicable.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Procedure to Download ESIC Hall Ticket 2016
- Firstly, aspirants need to open the official website of the Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Choose an appropriate link of hall ticket and click on it.
- Enter your name, father name, and date of birth and registration no.
- Press on submit tab.
- Within few second, you will able to download hall ticket.
- Save or download it properly from the Internet.
- At last, take a printout copy of an admit card for further use.
Download ESIC Admit Card through http://esic.nic.in/