Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2016
Indian Army has dispatched the notice about Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2016. Check further details of Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Application Form 2016 from here and those are eligible to apply for the above mention scheme then apply for it by using the provided link.
Name of Position: 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course
Applications are available on the official website for the unmarried male candidates who have passed out from 10+2 examination. This application is about the 35th 10+2 technical entry scheme course and the process of filling the application is started from 20th October till 30th November 2015.
Name of Department
Name of Position
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course
12th class with minimum aggregate of 70%
16 ½ Years to 19 ½
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Application Form 2016
The Indian Army has invited the application form for the deserving aspirants who have passed out the 12th/Intermediate class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) Stream and fulfill the eligibility conditions.
Last Date for Filling Application Form: 30th November 2015
Other appropriate details regarding Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Application Form 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team members of resultsum.in
Those Contestants who are thinking to apply for the mentioned scheme they must be a citizen of India / subject of Bhutan / subject of Nepal / Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962.
All those Applicants who have passed 12th class with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics subjects from any recognized Board.
Aspirant’s age should not be below 16 ½ years and should not be above 19 ½ years.
The applicants must have the Total training of 5 years.
- Final selection will be based on Participants SSB Interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad.
- Those who qualified the Interview will select for the medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers.
How to apply for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme:
- After checking the fulfilled eligibility criteria those who are eligible they may apply through online mode by visiting the official website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- After that, Select apply online link which is available on the home page.
- Fill the application form properly with all the relevant details and after successfully filled application form hit on submit button.
- Now take the two print outs of it and copy your roll no. generated by the system.
Note: Aspirants have to appear in the SSB Interview with the one photocopy of application along with the 12th pass certificates, birth proof, passport size photographs and other essential documents. The details of documents you will soon get from here.
Online applications open on 20th October 2015
Closed on 30th November 2015