UP Nagar Nigam Vacancy 2016
UP Nagar Nigam Board will go to publish the UP Nagar Nigam Vacancy 2016 Notification for 8th Class Pass Candidates. Check the more details regarding about UP Nagar Nigam Safari Karmi Karamchar 40000 Jobs 2016 from here.
UP Nagar Nigam Vacancy 2016 notification will available in upcoming days on the official website for interested candidates to apply for the UP Nagar Nigam Jobs. This is a very good opportunity for those candidates who are not as much qualified and want to do govt job. If you are also one of the candidates then you may check all the detail of UP Nigam Recruitment.
No of Posts
Last Date for Applying
Uttar Pradesh Government
Total Vacant Positions: 40000 posts
General Category-15712 posts
BC -13270 Posts
SC- 6351 Posts
ST- 2467 posts
Women- 2200 posts
UP Nagar Nigam 40000 Jobs 2016
As we know to get the job after 8th Pass for applicants is very lucky because no other company hires 8th Pass out candidates. All department want well-educated applicants in their department but the Uttar Pradesh Nagar Nigam Board will soon going to provide a chance for the 8th pass out students are the Govt jobs in their department.
We know after reading the recruitment notification; applicants are keen for applying the above mention recruitment. That’s why here we are going to provide all the info regarding UP Nagar Nigam 40000 Jobs 2016 for the visitor’s convenience. Interested applicants are advice to check the details very carefully and if you eligible then apply for it. The last date for applying online is not yet declared.
Candidates must possess 8th Class from any recognized Board/Institute.
For applying this recruitment, Aspirant’s must have minimum age 18 years and maximum age is 40 years.
The selection process of a candidate is based on the performance of the candidate in the written test/interview.
Department has not yet disclose any notification regarding application fee so to check this details, candidates keep visit our website regularly.
According to UP Nagar Nigam Recruitment 2015, the Candidates will get the pay Rs 5200 to 20200/- per month if they will clear the wrens exam and Interview.
Mode of Payment:
The ways to submit the application fee, candidates need to use the internet banking like a credit card, debit card etc.
How to Apply for UP Nagar Nigam Vacancy 2016
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria which we mention on above table, may apply for the Uttar Pradesh Jobs through visiting the www.lmc.up.nic.in.
- Now hit on “Jobs & Careers” link which is available at the bottom of the homepage.
- After that, press the “Current Openings” link and again hit on “View More” link.
- Hit the appropriate link which is related to the post you are willing to apply for.
- After that, read the complete details carefully and then press on “Apply” button.
- Now fill the Application form with entire details and upload updated resume at provided link.
- After this hit on “Submit” button to record entire details.
- At last, take the printout of filled Application form for future use.
All dates will soon announce by the department on its official website which we update here. Hence, stay tuned to us through this page.