UGC PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2015
University Grants Commission has invited the application form for those peoples who have one single Girl child. The main motive to release the application is to provide UGC PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2015 For Single Girl Child. If you one of the person who having single daughter in their family and want to take admission in Post Graduate course.
As we know in India, the save Girl child has been a biggest debates for the past but, even today, the position has remain same. It is very bad to say as India thinking that the girl was always an unwanted child. In many families they have not allow to study so many girls are uneducated.
That’s why the University Grants Commission has issue the UGC PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2015 applications form to increase girls education. Those families who have Single Daughter Child they may fill the application form after see the Eligible criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 30th September 2015
Official website for Apply Online: www.ugc.ac.in
Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child 2015
- This scholarship is only for those persons who having only single daughter child. Those daughters who are pursuing post graduation 1st year may apply for this scholarship through filling the application form.
- All those families who have one brother & sister then the girl child will not be allowed for fellowship under the scheme.
Age Limit Details:
Contender’s who want to fill the application form they must having age up to 30 years at time of admission in PG courses.
Selected candidates for above declared scheme will received a good amount by the reputed organization i.e. Rs. 3100/- per month as a fellowship.
All those daughters who utilize the scholarship will be selected by expert committee panel on basis of their application.
Attachments / Documents to Be Submitted:
- Candidate should attach scanned copies of an affidavit on Rs. 50/-stamp paper duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazatted Officer with the applications form.
- Upload the copy of Joining report from those College / University where student have taken admission to 1st year Post Graduation (PG) course.
How to Apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- Willing aspirants are advised to visit the official website of University Grant Commission.
- Here you will see the information Brochure, Read all instruction carefully.
- Thereafter enter the check box button, which is indicating that you have read all information.
- After that, choose the personal information tab and hit on proceed for registration.
- Here you have to fill all required details in blank textboxes.
- Upload copies of your documents (if applicable).
- Then save the details and hit on continue button.
- Then registration id will be generated.
- Now go to qualification information.
- Here attach the required qualification documents.
- Then submit your details.
- At last take the hard copy.
Final Line: By the help of this article the team of resultsum.in requested to each and every family that Give girls the wings to fly, not the pain to cry and die because the she have power to makes the world bright, but still struggles to see light hence save the .
Last Date to Apply Online: 30th September 2015
How to apply for Scholarship
For more details go to the Official Link