RTMNU Winter Hall Ticket 2015
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University will release the RTMNU Winter Hall Ticket 2015 for the under and Post Graduate courses shortly through its official website i.e. nagpuruniversity.org. Candidates may check the RTMNU Winter Admit Card 2015 status from here.
As we know RTMNU is also known as Nagpur University. It is going to conduct the winter examination in the month of October for the UG & PG Courses such as BA, MBBS, B.SC, B.COM, B.Ed, B.Tech, BDS, BE, ME, M.Sc, M.COM, MED, MCA etc respectively.
All such applicants who are preparing for the UG and PG examination we advised them to download the RTMNU Winter Hall Ticket 2015 because without this document no one can enter the examination room and attend the examination. Students may follow the simple procedure to download RTMNU online admit card. A step is available below.
Name of the Exam: Winter Exam for Under and Post Graduate Course
Date of the Exam: In the Month of October 2015
Status: Last week of September
Latest News: The hall ticket for the Winter Examination for Under and Post Graduate Exam is available in the Last week of September.
RTMNU Winter Exam Admit Card 2015
Nagpur University will be release the RTMNU Winter Exam Admit Card 2015 for First, Second and Third Year for various UG and PG Degree such as B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, B.Ed, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, Polytechnic/ Diploma, Law of Semester examinations.
As per the details, the examination will be conducted by the department in the month of October. Candidates can check the dates of examination as subject wise through download the RTMNUWinter Time Table 2015. Through this link, you will get to know all the exam date as subject wise.
If candidates want to download the hall ticket for exam use then they need to wait only for few days because the university will upload the admit card in the last week of September through its official website which we update here on this page.
Steps to Download the RTMNU Winter Hall Ticket 2015
- The Nagpur University Admit Cards can be accessed online at their website which we mention on above section.
- After open the official website, searches the “Examination” section in the home page.
- At the left side of examination section, candidates may check the hall ticket status.
- If the link for admit card is visible then click on it.
- And if the link for hall ticket is not available then wait for some time.
- After click on the admit card link, the new page is open.
- Here you need to enter your roll no, subject code etc.
- After inputting the details, hit on submit tab (if details are all correct).
- Now admit card will open ion front of you.
- Save and take the print out of the admit card.
Download the Hall Ticket through visiting the official link