MSRTC Motor Mechanic Vehicle Admit Card 2015
After completing the recruitment process for MSRTC Motor Mechanic Vehicle, Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation will start upload the MSRTC Motor Mechanic Vehicle Admit Card 2015. Applicants who had applied for the Recruitment they may download MSRTC Motor Mechanic Vehicle Call Letter 2015 shortly from the official website.
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation will conduct the written examination for filling the various posts of Motor Mechanic Vehicle. For this exam, the exact date will be announced later by the organization after the declaration of MSRTC Motor Mechanic Vehicle Admit Card 2015.
If applicants are looking for the examination pattern and syllabus of the written examination then may check it from this page. In below section, we mention all the details regarding examination. To download call letter, we also provide easy steps hence candidates may also use those steps and get the hall ticket.
Name of the Exam: Recruitment Examination
Date of the Exam: Soon Updated
Hall Ticket Status: Not yet disclose
Official website: www.maharojgar.gov.in
MSRTC Motor Mechanic Vehicle Call Letter 2015
All such applicants who are waiting for the MSRTC Motor Mechanic Vehicle Call Letter 2015 means they are on the right page because here we mention all the details regarding hall ticket. As we know why candidates are looking for the call letter because by the help of this document they only able to enter the examination hall.
If we talk about the exam syllabus and pattern then you may check it from the below section and prepare for examination according them. Applicants are advised to not to worry towards your hall ticket because the call letter for the written examination will be released very soon at the official website of this corporation.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- There will be 100 questions of 100 marks.
- 20 questions will be asked from Marathi.
- 20 questions from English
- 20 questions from General Knowledge
- 20 questions from tantrik gyan
- At last there will be 20 questions for the math section.
- Candidates will get 1 hour 30 minutes to complete their examination.
- Those applicants who belong to non-reserve category they need to obtain 35 as minimum marks and for the reserve category minimum 30 marks to qualify in this examination.
Steps to Download the MSRTC Motor Mechanic Vehicle Admit Card 2015
- Applicants are required to visit the Official website.
- After that, go to notification section and find Motor Mechanic Vehicle Exam Admit card 2015 link.
- After getting the link, click on it.
- Now enter your application number or other necessary details and submit it.
- Once you hit on submit tab, your admit card will be displayed on computer screen.
- Check it and get a hard copy of it for future uses.
Final Word:” Best of luck to all the candidates”
Download the hall ticket through hit on Official Link