AWES Recruitment 2015
Army Welfare Education Society has recently dispatched the AWES Recruitment 2015 notification for those candidates who want to apply for the Govt Jobs after PG/UG. Applicants may Apply Army Public School Recruitment 2015 For 7000 TGT, PRT, PGT Vacancies.
The Applications are invited applications forms for talented and suitable aspirants for filling up the 7000 vacancies of PGT, TGT, PRT posts. All those candidates who wish to apply for AWES Recruitment 2015 must fill the online application form on or before the closing date that is 27th September 2015.
No of Vacancies: 7000 Vacancies
Eligible Criteria for the Army Public School Recruitment 2015
- Those candidates who are Fresher, they must be below 40 years (except for NCR schools where TGT/PRT. It only should be below 29 yrs for UGT and for PGT less than 36 years)
- For the Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years
Basic and Grade Pay will be pay by the department as per Central Govt rates and Allowances will be decided by respective school management.
All categories applicants must have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 600/-(Nonrefundable)
Selection of the job hunters will be done in after conducting three stage i.e. Screening Exam, Interview and Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency:
- Stage I. Screening Exam, which be conducted on the First Sunday of December every year by the organization.
- Stage II. Interview, it will be only for those candidates who qualify the screening examination.
- Stage III. Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency. For checking Language teachers, written test comprising Essay& Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills.
- Note: Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire
About Exam Admit Card:
Admit Cards will be available online by the organization. Candidates may download and printout of the hall ticket. As per the exam details, the admit card will be published on 15th November.
How to Apply For AWES Recruitment 2015
- Interested job seekers are advised to apply against AWES Recruitment through visiting the official website.
- After that, select the proper link to apply online.
- Then fill the application form properly with all correct details.
- Now the system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee online.
- Select the Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan.
- After payment of fee, candidates need to attach the following documents i.e. Photographs and signatures, Proof of date of birth, Certificates of academic qualifications
- After all this process hit on submit tab.
- Once you hit on submit tab, the candidates will get a confirmation that you have successfully registered yourself.
Important Date for 2015
Last date of Registration: 27 September
Tentative availability of Admit cards on-line: 15 November
Exam: 06 December
Publication of Results: 23 December
To gather more details regarding Army Public School Recruitment, aspirants you may check this Official Notification