RSMSSB JA Admit Card 2016
The RSMSSB JA Admit Card 2016 will be soon going to upload by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur. All those applicants who are looking for the Rajasthan Jr. Accountant Exam Date 2016 can read this page and check all the details regarding examination.
Nowadays, the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur is busy in the registration process of the recruitment. So they will take some to declare the RSMSSB JA Admit Card 2016. Candidates are suggested to keep in touch with us through this page and check more details regarding hall ticket as well as examination.
This time, the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur has provided a good opportunity to those job seekers who desire to do a job in Rajasthan as a Govt Sector. The department has released a job notification for 118 posts of Jr. Accountant. Those applicants who are interested for applying for the Govt Jobs have successfully applied for the RSMSSB Recruitment 2015.
Name of Organization: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur
Exam Name: Junior Accountant
Date of Examination: Month of March 2016 (Tentative)
Call Letter Status: Before 10-5 days Of Exam Date
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Jr. Accountant Exam Date 2016
After become part of the recruitment, applicants are now looking for the Rajasthan Jr. Accountant Exam Date 2016. As per the details, the examination is most probably held in the month of March. The exact date of examination will be released after completing the process of the recruitment. On 3rd, February 2016 is the last date for apply above mention recruitment.
Hence, applicants those who are curious to check the details of examination they need to keep some patience and visit our website regularly. As soon as we get the exam details, the team of resultsum.in will update here. So, applicants are suggested to keep in touch with us through this page and check all the current details regarding hall ticket.
Candidates are able to check the exam date through downloading the hall ticket. As per the details, the hall ticket will available before 10-15 days of the examination date. Candidates can download their call letter by using their registration no and date of birth. Till the hall ticket and exam date is not released, applicants are suggested to focus on your preparation of examination by taking help from the Exam Pattern and Syllabus given below.
- The Written Examination will be of multiple choice/objective type.
- The paper will be of secondary standard.
- The time duration to finish the test will be 03:00 hours.
- The candidate who fails to obtain a minimum of 40% marks shall not be eligible for appointment. Minimum Passing marks are 80%.
- Negative marking will be applicable for each wrong answer. 1/3 shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Important Note Regarding Hall Ticket:
Each and every candidate’s hall ticket will be checked along with Identity Proof. Applicants must carry their valid Admit Card/ Hall Ticket to get enter in exam place. If there any applicants who forget to carry their call letter while the day of examination then the department will not be permitted to the applicants for attending the examination.
At the time of filling the application form, applicants get the registration no which helps you to collect the hall ticket from the official website. So, applicants must carry their application form copy with them at the day of downloading call letter.
Steps to Download RSMSSB JA Admit Card 2016
- By using the steps which are given below, applicants can easily able to download hall ticket without facing any other problem.
- First of all, aspirants open official site of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur.
- The official Website is www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now Search the suitable link which named as “RSMSSB Admit Card 2015 from the home page.
- After getting the particular link, click on it.
- Then enter the Registration number and name and other details.
- On another page, the Call letter will open on screen in PDF format.
- Download it and save it on a device.
- Take print for further usage in future.
For more details must visit http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/