Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2016
Indian Coast Guard has recently uncovered the notification regarding Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2016 for the post of Yantrik. Candidates who have applied for the Yantrik recruitment they can download the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam Call Letter 2016 from the official website by using the steps which are mention below.
Indian Coast Guard is going to the conducted written exam to recruit the post of Yantrik (3 years Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronic Diploma holders – 02/2015 batches) in an Armed Force of the Union. All such candidates who are waiting for their respective hall ticket, they only wait for some more days because the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2016 shall available soon for downloading.
As per the examination details, the Written Exam will be conducted on September/October all over India. The exact date of written exam is mention on the hall ticket. So candidates without wasting their time get the duplicate hall ticket through provided link below.
Name of the Examination: Written Exam
Date of Exams: September/October 2016
Hall Ticket Status: Shortly Available
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam Call Letter 2016
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam Call Letter 2016 will display as Zones wise. Candidates firstly select their zone name from where they have applied and then download the hall ticket. All zones link to get hall ticket is available on this page which is shortly activated.
Admit card is vital document for all appear, candidate, because without this document you cannot give examinations so keep it safe. Applicants also need to carry any ID verification card such as driving license, voter ID card, Aadhar card etc with you.
Steps to Download Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2016
- First of all, candidates go to the official website.
- Search for the link “notification” in the home page of the official website.
- Open the link which you recently search and find the notice related to ‘admit cards’.
- Thereafter hit on the particular link.
- Now you have to fill the details in the empty box.
- The details may be registration no, date of birth and password.
- After inputting the details, hit on submit tab.
- Now here you will see the admit card on the screen.
- Save it and take the hard copy of your admit card from the printer.
Visit Here for Downloading Duplicate Admit Card as Zone Wise