CA CPT Application Form 2016
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has dispatched the CA CPT Application Form 2017 through its official website. Candidates who desire to become CA; they may register their name through filling the CA CPT Dec Exam Online Registration.
As we all know to apply any competition exam, firstly applicants are searching the eligible criteria because, by the help of eligible criteria, applicants get to know whether they are eligible for filling the form is not. That’s why here on this page; we are going to mention the Eligible Criteria for filling the CA CPT Application Form 2017 so, must check out.
CA CPT Dec Exam Online Registration Details
Name of Examination: The Common Proficiency Test is for those candidates who wish to take admission into CA Programme which has conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Date: On 13th December 2017, the Common Proficiency Test will conduct by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Starting Date to Fill the Application Form: Under Process, so applicants who are interested and eligible to become part of CPT they may fill the application form with all relevant details.
Last Date for filling Application Form: 27th October 2017, those who wish to fill the online registration form; they may grab this opportunity before the 13tjh October because after these days the process of applications form will be finished.
Official Website: www.icaiexam.icai.org.
About CA CPT
The main motive to conduct The Common Proficiency Test is for providing admission into CA Programme. We know to pass the CPT is not an easy task but if applicants do hard work, they must achieve their goals. Every year this test was held by the ICAI. In the current Year i.e. 2017, also the ICAI will be going to conduct the CPT on 13th December. To become part of this test, firstly applicants need check the Eligible Criteria for CA CPT Dec Exam Online Registration From and if eligible then fill the CA CPT Application Form 2017.
Eligible Criteria for CA CPT Dec Exam Online Registration From 2017
Aspirants who are willing to apply for CA CPT Entrance exam, they should pass out the 12th class reputed School or Board. Those candidates who have qualified B.Com, M.Com, LLB, ICWA, CS or MBA in 1st attempt, they may also eligible to apply.
Type of Mode
Information Brochure can be obtained on payment of: Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 500/- examination fee + Rs. 1000/- application form and Information brochure).
Candidates are required to pay only examination fee which is: Rs. 500
To become CA, applicants need to clear 5 examinations which will be held every 6 months. Those who clear CPT they will again have to face the examination which will be held in the month of June. ICAI conduct this examination in twice in a year i.e. June & December.
How to fill CA CPT Application Form 2017
Aspirants have a choice either they may apply through the offline mode or by the online mode.
Firstly we tell applicants that how they fill the application as Online mode:
- Firstly applicants need to search out the department website or they may copy the department website from this page.
- Then choose the appropriate link for filling the application form.
- Now enter your Login details by using your ID and password and fill the Application form properly.
- After that, upload the required scanned recent photograph and signature with the form.
- Now Pay the requisite fee within the given time period through internet banking i.e. VISA or MASTER Credit/ Debit Card.
- Then submit all details, documents and fees through hit on submit tab.
- At last take the hard copy of the system generated form.
- Now those who fill the form has offline mode they first need to but the application form contained in the Information Brochure from the Deputy Secretary (Examinations).
- After that, candidates should fill the application form in prescribed format with all correct and relevant information.
- Then attach all the relevant documents along with the Application form with feviquike or paper pin.
- After all this, Complete Application along with copies of required particulars should be submitted at the address which is given below.
Deputy Secretary (Examinations)
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110002
Last date to apply online and to receive hard copy of Application Form: 27th October 2017
Date of Exam: 13th December 2017
Through Official Link, Aspirants Able to Fill the CA CPT Application Form 2015