RRB JE Syllabus 2016
RRB JE Syllabus 2016 has released by the Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Board for those applicants who are preparing for written exam for the post of Junior Engineer which will soon conduct by them. If you one of the applicant then you may Download RRB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern and get to know which type of question paper will make.
As per the official notification, Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Board the written exam for Junior Engineer posts will conduct on 22.08.2016 to 05.09.2016 so all such applicants who want to give this examination they firstly check out RRB JE Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern and prepare for the exam, accosting them.
Name of the Organization: Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Board
Name of Posts: Junior Engineer
No of Vacancies: 945
Date of the exam: 22nd August to 5th September 2016
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016
Ø General Intelligence & Reasoning
Ø General Awareness
General Intelligence & Reasoning: In this section, applicants need to prepare these topics such as Number Series, figural classification, Coding-decoding, Blood relations, Input-Output arithmetical reasoning syllogism, Arithmetic, number series, Direction sense test, Calendar, Time, and Work etc. R.S Agarwal Book is helpful to prepare for this Subject.
Arithmetic: This part have many topics like Algebra, Simple Interest, Ratio & proportion, Percentage, Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Interests Age problems, Data Interpretation, time and distance / work, profit & loss etc. Candidates may buy Quantitative Maths book form any Boom Depot to prepare for this Part.
General Awareness: This subject will be made up to candidate’s ability like Railway, Rail Budget, and New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway, current Affairs.
RRB JE Syllabus as Post Wise:
Ø Technical Ability
Ø Civil Engineering
Ø Electrical Engineering
Ø Junior Engineer (IT)
Ø Electronics Engineering
Ø Computers Engineering
Ø Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering
Technical Ability: All such applicants who apply for this post they must have knowledge of engineering subjects
Mechanical Engineering: To apply for this post, a candidate must have knowledge about Theory of Machines, Engineering Mechanics and Kinematics of Machine etc.
Civil Engineering: This post includes various topics like drawing, Estimating, Costing and Construction/ Structure Engineering etc.
Electrical & Electronics Engineering: Having Knowledge about Electrical and Electronic like Electrical Machines, Basics of circuit & Power Electronics etc.
Junior Engineer (IT) & Computers Engineering: This Post contains many topics which are related to the IT (Computer) like C, Java language, C++, MS Office, Computer fundamentals & organization, DBMS and Information systems etc.
Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering: This Section Contains, Transducers, Measurement Systems Industrial Instrumentation, and Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
RRB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
- RRB's Junior Engineer Examination will be conducted started from 22nd August to 5th September 2016 and it will be held as Zone Wise.
- The examination will be off Objective and Multiple Choice type questions.
- To finished this examination, applicants will get 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours
- It consists 150 Questions from above mention subjects.
- There will be Negative marking i.e.1/3 mark will deduct for wrong answers from right answers.
- This paper will be distributed in two sections i.e. General Ability and General Intelligence and reasoning.
- RRB Gorakhpur CEN Result 2016 @ rrbgkp.gov.<--Update Now
- RRB NTPC Hall Ticket 2016 Non Technical Admit Card <--Download Admit card
- RRB SSE Result 2016 – Senior Section Engineer Cut Off/Merit List <--Update Now
- RRB Junior Engineer Result 2016 Check JE Merit List Online <--Update Now
- rrbbnc.gov.in RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2016 JE SSE Vacancies <--Apply Now
- For More info go to OfficialWebsite