Rabindra Bharati University Result 2016
Rabindra Bharati University has successfully released the Rabindra Bharati University Result 2016 For BA/B.Com/B.Ed & Merit List through its official website which we update on this page. Applicants who have given the Semester examination for BA/B.Com/B.Ed Courses, they may check their qualifying status through entering their roll no and date of birth.
Rabindra Bharati University Result 2016 is available for downloading foot those applicants who have attended the semester examination which was held I the month of May and June. If you are also one of the applicants then you may check the Merit list which recently made by the association for UG & PG Courses.
As per the official details, the scorecards with its merit list for all courses like B.COM, B.ED, BA, BCA, BSC, B.Tech, M.Tech, MA, MCOM, MSC, M.ED Etc has been declared by the department through its official website. Here on this page, we are going to provide a direct link to check all course merit list, so applicants are advice to use the link which is given below.
Name of Association: Rabindra Bharati University
Name of Examination: UG & PG Courses
Course Name: B.Ed., BA, B.Lib.I.Sc, M.A., M.Phil
Date of Examination: May & June 2016
Official Site: www.rbu.ac.in
Rabindra Bharati University BA/B.Com/B.Ed Merit List 2016
To check Rabindra Bharati University BA/B.Com/B.Ed Merit List 2016, applicants need to enter their roll no and course name. Applicants who have part of the semester examination; they may check or download their result as well as merit list. Without wasting their time, they must visit the official website or the link which is given below.
Now we are going to tell you how you can download your scorecard from the internet without facing any difficulty. Candidates only have to follow the steps which are given below:
Steps to Download Rabindra Bharati University Result 2016
- First of all, applicants need to visit the Official Portal of Rabindra Bharati University.
- Afterward press on the “Results” tab which is available on the menu bar on top of home page.
- Then Select the appropriate link from the list of results displayed.
- Now choose the subject, course name for which you have applied for admissions.
- Afterward enter your roll no and date of birth and hit on submit tab.
- Now A PDF file for Scorecard & merit list will get displayed on the screen of your system.
- Save it on the desktop and or take a print out of it to check your name in the merit List.
Result of BA/B.Com/B.Ed Exam had Displayed on Official Link