MJPRU Result 2016
To download MJPRU Result 2016 candidates need to visit on this page. Rohilkhand University BCOM/MA/MSC Results has been declaring by the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University which we update here on this page, so applicants who have given semester examination they may check it.
Recently University has announced all course examination result which was held in the month of April and May. All such applicants who be part of semester examination they have the opportunity to check MJPRU Result 2016 through the official website or the link which is given below.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University has conducted the semester examination for all the UG and PG Courses like BA, B.sc, M.sc, B.com, B.Tech, MA, M.com, MBA, and MCA etc in the month of April and May, so all those applicants who had attended this examination they may download their qualifying status. To check qualifying status, applicants need to enter their roll no and date of birth.
Name of University: Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University
Name of Examination: Semester Examination
Courses For: UG and PG (BCOM/MA/MSC)
Date of Examination: April and May 2016
MJP Rohilkhand University BCOM/MA/MSC Exam Results 2016
One by one the MJP Rohilkhand University has declared courses semester examination scorecard for those students who are studying on this campus and perusing various UG or PG courses. If you also a student of MJPRU and looking for scorecard then you may check it through an official website.
MJP Rohilkhand University BCOM/MA/MSC Exam Results 2016 is available for downloading process to all the applied applicants. So aspirants without wasting their time they may obtain this document from the official or mentioned link below and keep it safe for future use. To check online scorecard procedure is given the blow on this page. Applicants are advice to follow that procedure line by line at the time when you are going to download scorecard as online mode.
Procedure to Download MJPRU Result 2016
- Firstly all applicants need to open the official website which is mention on above table.
- Thereafter go to News & Events Section.
- This section is visible on right side of home page.
- Now select the result link and hit on it.
- Afterward, choose the link for which you are searching.
- After get the suitable link, just press on it to view scorecard
- Thereafter select your courses name and click on it.
- Now enter your roll no or name of the applicant.
- Then click on find tab.
- Now after few second, the scorecard will display in front of you.
- Downloaded it and get the hard copy.
Download Scorecard through Official Link
For Gather More info Go to Official Website