How to Check Result Online
Internet is a solution for all the problems in today’s world whether it is related to communication, marketing, recruitment, studies, results etc. Internet makes our life so easy and to use Internet is not so tough. Searchers only have to enter their problem and Google will solve their problems.
With the advancement in the technology, there are many departments, University and Boards management publishes their scorecard as online mode. But there are many applicants who are not able to know how to use Internet and Checking Online that’s way here we tell you here how to check result using internet.
For your convenience, our team of resultsum.in has providing you important and useful tips for How to Check Result Online which helps candidates to check online so must read them very carefully and apply it at the time when you are going to check their any result.
Procedure to Get Online Result
Ø Recruitment Exam Results
Ø Entrance Exam Result
Ø Board Exam Result
- As per the Google Trend, searching of recruitment result is more than as compare to other results that’s way here we offer some basic steps to download/Check Scorecard Online.
- Firstly there is good internet connection with high speed.
- Then applicants need choose web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Fire Fox or Google Chrome.
- Then enter official website of the recruitment department for which you want to see the scorecard.
- Now home page will open in front of you.
- Form home page, check there any new notification regarding Scorecard or go to the News Update Section.
- Then enter your Registration No., Name or DOB or all other mandatory details which are to be asked to put by the site.
- After that press on submit button or Log In button and check your scorecard.
- After all this process saves that Scorecard on your desktop and take multiples print out for future references.
Entrance Exam Result
- Staring 2 steps which we mention is also same for checking process of Entrance Exam scorecard.
- Firstly visit on official website of University for which you have given the entrance exam.
- On home page, select the Exam Corner section.
- Then enter roll no, course name and submit it.
- Thereafter in few second, scorecard will display.
- Save it and get hard copy for Future use.
Board Exam Result
- To Check Board scorecard is also not so tough but we know to check 10th class Board Mark sheet for students is quite tough because this is the first time for them to check their result as online mode, if you one of the applicants who is reading this article then don’t want to worry and only follows theses steps which is given below:
- Flirty applicants have god internet connection on their PC or Computer.
- Then go to the Google Chrome because it is good web browser for searching.
- Now enter official website of Boards, for CBSE (www.cbseresultsnic.in) & ISCE (www.icse.results-nic.in)
- Then select your class whether it is 10th or 12th.
- Thereafter enter your board roll no and date of birth and hit on View Mark sheet option.
- Within few second Scorecards will display.
- Save it and downloaded for taking hard copy.
Things to be keep in your mind while checking Result Online
- Make sure for which applicants are searching their Scorecard they need to know their official website.
- Know the date of declaration of scorecard because if you search board result in the month of September then the site to check online scorecard will be removed from the official website because the time to check has been finished.
- There are many website which is activated only for limited time.
- If there is any problem to check scorecard then it may be the problem of slow connectivity or overcrowded of traffic on that page. So in that case candidates need to wait for few minutes and refresh or reload your page again and again.
- This is how applicants easily check their scorecard online. The procedure which we mention above is may differ for some examination result, but the basic concept will always be the same.