WBJEEB JECA 2016 Admit Card
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will soon provide the facility to download WBJEEB JECA 2016 Admit Card through its official website. Candidates are advice to Download Hall Ticket from the wbjeeb.in and with them at the days of examination i.e. 23th July 2016.
All the applicants who are participating in Joint Entrance Examination which will be going to conduct on 23rd July 2016 by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board they may download their WBJEEB JECA 2016 Admit Card form 8th July through official website.
Through this notification, we aware all the applicants who paid their application form they will soon get their hall ticket through online mode. Candidates need to keep some patience and wait till on 8th July because the organization will upload examination call letter on mention above date.
Name of Organization: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board
Name of Examination: Joint Entrance Examination
Date of Examination: 23th July 2016
Admission for: Master of Computer Application (MCA) Course
Tentative Date of Hall Ticket: 18th July 2016
WBJEEB JECA Admit Card 2016
To download WBJEEB JECA Admit Card 2016 applicants need to enter their application no and password which was provided to them at the time of registration is required by the organization. As we all know hall ticket bear the candidates roll no, name, father name, photograph, category etc which will easy for staff members to identity candidates details.
As per the official details, examination will be organized on BARDHAMAN DURGAPUR, SILIGURI, HALDIA, KOLKATA-North, KOLKATA-South, HOWRAH MURSHIDABAD centers only so applicants can check their center name through downloading their hall ticket and if they are worried about their examination pattern then they may read all the relevant details which is provide below:
WBJEE JECA 2015 Exam Pattern
There will be Computer Based Test which will consist of two Papers. Paper 1 will remain enabled and when the last one hour will leave, Paper 2 will remain enabled in the computer.
Paper – 1 is for Mathematics which consist 100 mMrks
- There will be 50 Multiple Choice question and each question having two Marks. Applicants will get 2 Hours for completing this test.
- Question Paper will be made from this given subjects i.e. Analytical Geometry, Algebra, Calculus, and Probability & Statistics.
- There will be negative marking such as 1 / 2 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Paper – 2 is for Aptitude test which having 100 Marks
- 30 Multiple choice questions form first section will be of 3 marks each & another section will be of 10 questions which will for 1 Marks.
- To complete this test, candidates will have 1 hour.
- For each wrong answer, 1/4 of the total mark will be deducted from the right answers.
- The Question will be come from Reasoning, Problem Solving, Quantitative Comparison, Discrete Quantitative Analysis & Data interpretation.
Steps to Download WBJEEB JECA 2016 Admit Card
- Visit on official website.
- Click on admit card link.
- Enter some details and submit it.
- Press on submit button.
- Now take hard copy for your call letter.
Get your Call letter from the Official Link