SPU Result 2016
All those applicants who are looking for SPU Result 2016 they may download Sardar Patel University UG/PG Results from the official website. Applicants who have attended their semester examination for under and Post Graduate course in the month of May they are able to check their qualifying status through the link which is mention below.
As per the official details, Sardar Patel University has conducted the semester examination for all the UG and PG Courses like B.COM, B.SC, B.ED, BBA, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, M.SC, M.COM etc in the month of April and May 2016. Many students have given this examination and waiting for their SPU Results 2016 which is successfully declared by the Sardar Patel University.
If you are also one the applicant who has attempted semester examination then you may download exam outcome from the official website and get to know whether you are passed or not. Through this page, applicants may also get to know the procedure to download scorecard from the internet so must read this full page and get details.
Name of University: Sardar Patel University
Name of Examination: Under and Post Graduate
Courses For: B.COM, B.SC, B.ED, BBA, MBA, M.SC, M.COM
Date of Examination: April and May 2016
Sardar Patel University UG/PG Results 2016
Every year the Sardar Patel University is responsible to conduct the semester odd and even examination in twice in year i.e. April and May & November and December for all the UG and PG Courses. More than thousands of students are there who are perusing varied courses and make their future bright through obtained good marks in semester examination.
In a current year, they also conducted the same exam and all the applied applicants are continuously waiting to check their performance that’s way the SPU has issue Sardar Patel University UG/PG Results 2016 through its official website. Applicants are now able to check their examination marks by entering their roll no and date of birth.
Steps to Download SPU Result 2016
Aspirants are requested to follows these step which is given below and get their scorecard from the internet without facing any problem:
- First of all, applicants need to select the official website of University.
- After selecting the official website, candidates may go to the result section.
- Result section is available on the home page.
- After get the section, candidates must click on suitable link to get a scorecard.
- Then enter your roll no, date of birth and password.
- After all this process, applicants check your details which you entered.
- Now click on submit button.
- After few second, the scorecard will open on your PC.
- Now check your marks and then save on desktop.
- Finally downloaded and get the hard copy of your scorecard.
Get Result through Direct Link
Check further Details through Visiting on Official Website