RUHS Result 2016
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has finally issued RUHS Result 2016 through its official website for those applicants who have attempted the MBBS, B.Sc Nursing Exam. If you one of the applicant then you may check MBBS/B.Sc Nursing Exam Results by following the given steps.
As we all know, the written examination for MBBS, B.Sc Nursing has successfully conducted by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences at various examination centers. Candidates who have attended this exam they must download RUHS Result 2016 from the official website by entering their roll no and date of birth.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has conducted their examination for all the courses in under and Post Graduate like MBBS, B.SC, M.SC, Ph.D., B.P.T, MDS, B.Sc Nursing Etc. more than thousands of students are studying under this University and male their future they are bright. After attending the exam, applicants become keen to check their scorecard.
Name of Organization: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Examination Name: MBBS, B.Sc Nursing
Date of Examination: Before Some Month Ago
Link to Check: www.ruhsraj.in
RUHS MBBS/B.Sc Nursing Exam Results 2016
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has declared RUHS MBBS/B.Sc Nursing Exam Results 2016 for all those students who have appeared for MBBS, B.Sc Nursing Exam and waiting for their score card. If you are also part of this exam then check their scorecard and get to know whether you are passed or fail.
As per the official notification, the main purpose to conduct MBBS/ BPT/ B.Sc (Hons) Exam is to check the eligibility of students and shift them to next level for their required courses. If there is any applicant who is not satisfied and want to more info regarding the scorecard then they can write they comment in the comment box and send to us.
Simple way to Download RUHS Result 2016
- Firstly applicants go to the official site of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
- Now home page is open.
- From the home page, applicants need to follow ‘results’ section which is available at the top menu bar.
- Then select link ‘see all results’ from the list.
- Now all links of available score card will display in front of you.
- Select the suitable link which matches to your courses.
- Now enter your correct roll no and date of birth.
- Then press on to ‘submit’ tab for submitting the details.
- Now score card will display on the new page of your computer screen.
- Check it and save on desktop.
- At last, take the print out of your scorecard for future reference.
Note: Sometimes there will be the problem of traffic sites so the scorecard does not open in that case so applicants must try after some time.
Download Result through Official Link