IBPS RRB Notification 2016
Recently Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued IBPS RRB Notification 2016 for filling the various vacancies for the posts of Officer Scale-I, II, III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Interested applicants may fill the Application form before the Last Date of Application form will over.
Before applying for RRB Recruitment for Officer Scale-I, II, III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts, candidates needs to check IBPS RRB Notification 2016 which is available by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on its official website. This is very good opportunity for all jobless appliers. If you are also one of the applications who have no job and having good knowledge for Competitive Exam., then you must apply for it before 24th July.
IBPS RRB Application forms 2016
Name of Organization
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of Posts
Officer Scale-I, II, III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
No of Posts
Notification Release Date
8th July 2016
Last Date for Submit Application From
24th July 2016
August and September 2016
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 Details
By the help of this page, applicants able to get all the RRB Recruitment 2016 Details so applicants are advised to read this full page very carefully because here we mention eligible criteria of recruitment such as Age limit, Required Qualification, Application Fee etc.
SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-
For Others Category Rs. 600/-
For Group –A Officer Scale-II: 21 years to 40 years
For Group A- Officer Scale-III: 21 years to 32 years
For Group A-Officer Scale-I: 18 years to 30 years
For Group B- Office Assistant: 18 years to 28 years
Office Assistant: Rs. 7200/- to Rs. 19300/-
Officer Scale-I: Rs. 14500/- to Rs. 25700/-
Officer Scale-II: Rs. 19400/- to Rs. 28100/-
Officer Scale-III: Rs. 25700/- to Rs. 31500/-
Online Written Examination
All posts have different qualification so candidates may visit on given below link and check the details of qualification.
Candidates should be completed Bachelor Degree in any field from recognized University.
Proficiency in Local Languages
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Notification 2016
- Firstly all those candidates who are applying against IBPS RRB Recruitment need to visit on official website.
- Then, choose “CWE-RRBs” option which is visible on left side.
- After that, select “common recruitment process-regional rural bank Phase IV” link from the home page.
- Then choose appropriate link for applying online.
- Now, applicants need to input all basic information.
- Then upload photograph and signature in the online application form.
- After filling online application form, candidates must verify all the information and after that hit on “Final Submit” button.
- Now pay the application fee through online mode by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- At last, take print out and e-receipt of application fee and keep it safely for future reference.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-07-16
- Last Date to Applying Online: 28-07-16
- Payment to Application Fees: 08-07-16 to 28-07-16
- Download Of Call Letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: After 17-08-16
- Conduct Of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: 24 to 29th August 16
- Download Of Call Letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant: After 24-08-16
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant: 31st August to 5th September
- Download Of Call Letters for Online Examination: After 19-08-16
- Online Examination: September, 2016
- Declaration of Result: October 2016
- Download of Call Letters for Interview: November 2016
- Conduct of Interview: November/December 2016
- Provisional Allotment: January 2016
Get More Info related to the Notification through Official Link
For More Updates, Visit on Official Website