Shivaji University Result 2016
Shivaji University Result 2016 is soon going to declare by the management of Shivaji University. Large no of applicants has present in Bcom, Bsc, BA, B.Ed, Exam and now looking for B.com B.sc BA B.Ed Exam Results which will be soon issued by the department through its official website.
All those candidates who have attend the Semester exam for various course like BA, B.Com, B.sc, BE, BSW, LLB, B.Ed etc which is conducted by the department in the month of April and May they can soon check their Shivaji University Result 2016 Status by the help of official website. As per the official notification, the scorecard will be declared in upcoming days, the exact date is not yet announced by them.
If we talked about Shivaji University then it is located in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India which was established by the Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan on 18th November 1962. The main target to open this college is for providing the best study in various fields of post-graduate and undergraduate courses and improves the quality of technical education in the state.
Organization Name: Shivaji University
Examination Name: UG and PG Exam
Date of Examination: April and May 2016
Course for: B.com, B.sc, BA, B.Ed
Status: Soon Declared
Shivaji University Bcom Bsc BA B.Ed Exam Results 2016
Large no of applicants has appeared for the semester exam and waiting for Shivaji University B.com B.sc BA B.Ed Exam Results 2016 so they easily get to know whether they are passed or not. As per the department updates, the candidates need to wait for some more time because they haven’t announced any date of declaration of the scorecard.
If there is any candidate who has any problem or query in their mind regarding the scorecard they can ask from us without any hesitation because we are here only for your help. Applicants only have to fill the comment box which is available below with their query and send to us. As soon as we get your comment, we must help you with the best suggestion:
Steps to Download Shivaji University Result 2016
- Firstly candidates have to move to official website or mentioned link below
- Now home page is opened in front of you.
- Select latest updates section from the opened page.
- Thereafter choose the desirable link to get a scorecard.
- Now enter some details like roll no, date of birth.
- Then input password which is available on above box.
- Now check your details and thereafter click on submit button.
- After that, the scorecard will be available on the computer screen.
- Save it and then downloaded it.
- Now take the hard copy for future use.
Visit on Official Link to Get Scorecard.