PGECET Results 2016
All the candidates who are waiting for the PGECET Results 2016, they can soon get download PGECET Rank Card 2016 through the official website. As per the notification the scores will be soon declared by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
The written exam is set to hold on 25th May and after the exam over, the department released the scorecard. It is expected by the media source, PGECET Results 2016 will be available in the2nd Week of June month on the official website by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. All the students can check all the details about the scorecard by reading this full page.
Every year thousands of students have appeared for the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. This exam is for those candidates who are interested to take admission in regular PG Courses in Architecture, Pharm-D, Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ M.Arch), and Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) Engineering etc.
Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Type of Examination: Entrance Exam
Name of the Examination: Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
Date of the Examination: 25th May 2016
Status: Month of June 2016
Link to Download: www.appgecet.org
Download PGECET Rank Card 2016
The candidates who are continuously waiting for PGECET Rank Card 2016 so let me inform. Your scorecard will be soon going to declared in may be in the month of June. After the declaration of rank card all the candidates must get it because it helps you in future if you are passed.
As per the official latest announcement, the rank card will be made in behalf of student performance in written examination. Interested applicants soon able to download their result by entering their hall ticket no through the official website or the provided link in below.
Procedure to download PGECET Results 2016
Appliers required to follows theses steps which are given to download their scorecard form the internet through the direct link or the official website.
- First of all, candidates need to visit on official website.
- Then home page is opened.
- Now select the examinations sections.
- Find desirable link which is related to the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.
- Select your stream like arts, commerce and science.
- Then put some details like roll no, password, etc.
- Now the candidate have to press on submit button and wait for some time.
- After all this process, finally the scorecard is opened on the computer screen.
- Save your scorecard and downloaded it.
- Take hard copy and keep it safe for future reference.
Visit On Official Link to Check Their Marks of Examination