Karnataka Board PUC Results 2016
Karnataka Board PUC Results 2016 has disclosed by the Department of Pre University Education. All the interested candidates only have to wait for some time and get full details about the KSEEB 12th Class Result through this page. Candidates also can check their PUE 12th Class Result 2016 as Name wise.
As per the latest information, Department of Pre University Education is going to declare the Karnataka Board PUC Results 2016. For that examination which was held on this month. Plenty no of candidates has applied for this exam and now they all are waiting for their scorecard so they get to know that they are passed or not.
As we all know, Department of Pre University Education is responsible for organizing the Karnataka Board 10th and 12th class exams. Every year many students have taken participated in this same exam and the department usually conduct their examination in the month of March same as this year.
Organization Name: Department of Pre University Education
Name of Examination: Intermediate
Date of Examination: 12th to 27th March 2016
Status: 18th May 2016 at 11 am.
Karnataka Board PUC 12th Class Result 2016
A Karnataka PUC second year exam has successfully conducted by them on 12th to this month, 2016. After the exam over all the applied candidates are looking for their Karnataka Board PUC 12th Class Result 2016. As per the official announcement, the scorecard will be declared in the month of April or May through its official website for all the applied candidates.
Karnataka students can easily get their scorecard by entering their roll no and mana wise. All the students must obtain your mark sheet because without this document the qualified candidates cannot take admission in any college for future study. If any candidates are not perfect to check online scorecard then you can take help from this steps which are given below on this page:
How to Get Karnataka Board PUC Results 2016
- Firstly, students are requested to visit official website of PUC board.
- Afterward, click on the examination option which is mention on the home page.
- Then applicants need to select the desirable link to download scorecard.
- After that, students have to update some details like Roll Number and security code.
- The security code is displayed in a text box.
- After inputting the details, just press on submit button and wait for some time.
- After some time, the mark sheet is automatically opened in new tab.
- Check it and then downloaded it.
- After all, this process takes hard copy and keep it safe for future use.
Note: Original mark sheet will be issued by principals of students schools. Here we only provided you duplicate hard copy so you know can check your marks.
Download Scorecard through Official Link after the Declaration