Acharya Nagarjuna University Degree Results 2016
After a long wait Acharya Nagarjuna University Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur has released the Acharya Nagarjuna University Degree Results 2016 for all those applicants who have appeared in the Regular/Supply examinations. Students can check their Under Graduate 2nd year examination result through the official website (schools9.com).
Acharya Nagarjuna University had conducted degree 1st, 2nd, 3rd year B.Sc, B.Com, B.A Regular/Supply examinations 4th March to 30th March 2016 in which large no of students has attended. After completing the process of examination, a department has successfully disclosed the Acharya Nagarjuna University Degree Results 2016 for all the applied candidates in the examination.
ANU offers many courses for under and Post Graduate like B.com, BSC, BA, BCA, BBA, MA, M.COM, M.SC, MCA, and MBA Etc. as per the latest notification, ANU has declared their degree Mark Sheet. So all the candidates we advised you must check your scorecard and get to know whether you are passed or not. Undergraduate 2nd year scorecard is available on the official website.
Examination Organized by Acharya Nagarjuna University
Name of the Examination: Degree Examination
Date of examination: 4th March to 30th March 2016
Status Declared on Available
ANU Degree/UG Exams Results 2016
All the candidates who are waiting for their ANU Degree/UG Exams Results 2016 we have good news for you that, the scorecard for undergraduate 1st and 2nd year is announced by the management of Acharya Nagarjuna University. Candidates are able to check their marks because Mark Sheet is visible on the official website for you guys.
All those students who appeared for ANU Degree first year and second-year exams 2016 we are suggested to them that check their scorecard by entering some useful details like Roll no, date of birth, Course Name etc through at www.manabadi.com and www.schools9.com
Procedure to Download Acharya Nagarjuna University Degree Results 2016
- Here you get simple steps to download scorecard so applicants must follow them line by line and reached you destination:
- First of all, applicants need to the official website.
- Now go to the latest link of UG 1st, 2nd exam Result and click on it.
- Select your course name and then press on the link.
- Now enter some details like Roll no, Hall Ticket no, Candidates I.D Etc.
- Then check your Hall Ticket no and then press on submit button.
- The scorecard is displayed in front of you.
- Check your marks and then save on the desktop.
- Downloaded it and take the hard copy.
- Keep your Mark sheet safe for future use.
Candidates Need to Visit on Official Link to Getting UG Result.
To Grab More Info Students must go to the Official Website