UPSC CMS Admit Card 2016
Union Public Service Commission is come to the end point to declare the UPSC Admit Card 2016 for the Combined Medical Services Examination. All the candidates who have appeared for this exam they can download their UPSC CMS Exam Hall Ticket form the official website.
Large no. of candidates has applied for the Combined Medical Services Examination and looking for the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2016, so that they can get all the details about the exam. As per the current official notification, the call letter will be announced before 15 days of examination date through official website.
According to the recruitment notification of Union Public Service Commission, there are many vacant posts which will be filled after conducting the written examination. Selection is totally based on written exam and interview. The UPSC CMS result will be also declared soon after conducting the written examination.
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of Examination: Combined Medical Services Examination
Date of Examination: 28th June 2016
Status: Before Three Weeks of the Exam
UPSC CMS Exam Hall Ticket 2016
As per the official announcement, UPSC CMS Exam Hall Ticket 2016 will be published before three weeks of the Exam date. The exam is set to conduct by the department on 29th June 2016 at various centers. Before attending the examination, all the candidates must get their hall ticket by visiting on official website and after enter some registration details.
As we all know without hall ticket the department will not to any candidates to enter in the examination hall, so we advised to all the candidates must carry their call letter at the time of examination. It’s necessary to download the hall ticket as soon as possible because the site is will be heavy day by day till the last date of downloading admit card. After get the call letter candidates please keep it safe for exam use.
Procedure to download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2016
- Interested applicants need to visit on official site of Union Public Service Commission.
- Now the home page is opened, just select the suitable link which is related to the Admit card.
- After get the link, the aspirants have to Press that link.
- Now enter required details like registration no, data of birth, password etc.
- Then click on submit button for submitting your details.
- Now the candidates need to wait for some because of heavy site.
- After some time, the Hall Ticket is visible in front of you.
- Finally Download your admit card and take hard copy for exam use.
Download Admit Card 2016
Download Admit Card 2016
Visit On OfficialLink To Download Call Letter.