Nagaland Polytechnic Result 2017
Department Of Technical Education Nagaland released good news about Nagaland Polytechnic Result 2017. They will be soon going to announced Government Polytechnic Results for all applied candidates, must check it through provided link which is mention below.
Many candidates are searching here and there to download Nagaland Polytechnic Result 2017 which is not yet declared by the Department Of Technical Education. Whenever the department announced the scorecard, we update here on this page. So after get this notification the candidates must check it because it helps you in to take admission in next year.
There are many courses which the Department Of Technical Education has offered for students. Have a look on courses Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Information Technology, Hotel Management etc and others PG And Pharmacy Diploma Courses they also provide.
Department Name: Department Of Technical Education
Name of Examination: Polytechnic
Course: Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Information Technology etc
Date of Examination: January and February
Status: Soon Declared
Nagaland Government Polytechnic Results
The candidates who are perusing in 2nd, 4th, 6th semester year they shall be download the Nagaland Government Polytechnic Results on Board Website for various courses like Civil, Electronics, Mechanical, Fashion Designing, Architectural Assistant ship.
As we all know that the exam was successfully conducted by the department at many colleges which is come under Department Of Technical Education. After the exam over, all students are very eagerly to look for Nagaland Government Polytechnic Results which is available soon it may be in the month of August. Stay connects with this page and visit daily latest update about the scorecard.
Procedure to download Nagaland Polytechnic Result 2017
- Some easy and simple steps which are provided by our web page for downloading scorecard form the internet.
- First the candidates have to open the official website.
- Then they have to select the link on the home page.
- After that now click on your course and wait for some time.
- The link is opened, now fill some details like registration no, date of birth and password etc.
- Afterward click on submit button.
- Once you submitting the details, the scorecard is opened in front of you.
- Now take hard copy and keep it safe for future use.
Visit on official website to download scorecard