MPBSE 12th Result 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is declared the one notification about the declaration of MPBSE 12th Result 2016 is May 2016. Interested candidates must check that notification through this page and get all the info related to the MP Board 12th Result 2016.
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education conducts their intermediate class from 3rd March to 24th March 2016 throughout the Madhya Pradesh state. After the exam was over, many students and parents are searching their MPBSE 12th Result 2016 on internet.
Every year lakh number of candidates is participating in class 12th examination for various streams like Science, Art, Commerce etc in the month of March and April. This year also the same process of examination is repeated by the department. More than thousands of students are appeared for the XII examination.
Name of Examination: XII Class
Check MP Board 12th Result 2016 by Name Wise
As per the official link the candidates can Check their MP Board 12th Result 2016 by Name Wise, because the department will declared their scorecard through the school code wise and name wise. As we know that, there are many candidates who are waiting for the scorecard but let me tell you that we haven’t gate any exact date of declaration about the scorecard.
We are expecting that, MP Board 12th Result will announce in second week of May month through its official website. The exact date of declaration and timing of higher secondary examination will be disclosed very soon. All the candidates can download their scorecard by entering some required details. Now candidates have a look on points which we mention below. This step is for those candidates who facing so many problems while downloading their scorecard from the internet:
Steps to get MPBSE 12th Result 2016
- First of all, the appliers need to choose the official website.
- Now the official home page is available in front of you.
- There are many links which is visible on the home page.
- You have to select the suitable link to download scorecard.
- After that the new page is opened, where the candidates have to enter some details.
- The details are hall ticket number and date of birth etc.
- Now press on the submit button.
- Finally the scorecard is appeared on your computer screen in the PDF format.
- Download it and save it and take hard copy it for interview purpose.