BTER Result 2016
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan will be soon going to declare the list of BTER Result 2016. All the candidates who are given the Diploma polytechnic exams, they must get DTE Rajasthan Result through the official website or the link which is mentioned below of this page.
As we know that many candidates are studying under Board of technical education, Rajasthan with many courses. The department successfully conducts their examination if the month of November, December and January. After the exam process is over they soon published the BTER Result 2016 for applied candidates.
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan offer many courses for those candidates who are interested in engineering and polytechnic fields. Every year they organized this exam in the month of April, May, June, November, December and January in a form of semester wise. After conducting the examination they released their scorecard within 2 or 3 months for perusing students.
Organized Name: Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
Type of Examination: Winter Exam
Name of Examination: Diploma Polytechnic
Date of Examination: November, December and January
DTE Rajasthan Result Diploma Polytechnic 2016
Students are shortly able to download the DTE Rajasthan Result Diploma Polytechnic 2016 of various semesters through an official website. Candidates visit on the authorized site for getting the latest info about mark sheet or bookmark this page through for more interested stories.
There are various courses which the students are perusing in the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan such as Mechanical engineering, ECE, Electrical (EEE), ITI, CSE, in diploma. Now candidate has to follow some steps which are provided by us in below for downloading their scorecard from the internet, have a look.
Steps to download BTER Result 2016
- First of all the Aspirants have to move on an official website of Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan.
- Then go the home page and then select the latest link to download scorecard.
- Afterward, the entry page is opened in front of you.
- Now fill the entry page with all the information like roll no, semester year and password.
- If candidates thinking about the password then do not worry because a password is displayed in above box, you only have to copy from box to another.
- Click on submit button.
- After that, the scorecard is visible on the computer screen.
- Now all candidates have to download it and should take the hard copy for future use.
Note: If there is any error in the mass printing of marks or subjects then please don’t blame to our web page because we are not responsible for that.
Download Scorecard through Official Link