UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has not yet released any notification regarding the UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016. So, all those applicants who are waiting for the UPPSC AMO Exam Call Letter 2016 they need to keep some patience and wait for more days.
As per the department details, nowadays, they are busy in the process of Registration. Eligible and Interested applicants who have completed their Graduation have successfully filled the Application Form for the UPPSC Recruitment 2016 through online mode.
Now the applied applicants are curious to know when the written exam for the Medical Officer, Allopathic Medical Officer posts will be held that’s why they are searching for the UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016 on the Internet. As per the details, the exam will be held in the month of March as expected. The department has not yet declare the exam date of examination so, applicants please keep connect with us.
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Type of Exam: Written Exam
Total Vacancies: 2234 Posts
Name of the Vacancies: Allopathic Medical Officer, Assistant Manager, Professor
Exam Date: Month of March 2016
Call Letter Status: Soon Updated
UPPSC AMO Exam Call Letter 2016
The Online registration process of Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Commission is still available so, those applicants who want to apply for the recruitment they may apply for it before the last date. Those applicants who have successfully applied for the recruitment they can start to prepare for the examination.
For well prepare examination, applicants must check the exam pattern and Syllabus from here and prepare for the examination according to them. As we all know today the level of competition is very high and it is too tough for crack the competition exam. So, applicants please without wasting your time just concentrate on your preparation of examination.
Whenever the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will declare any notification regarding UPPSC AMO Exam Call Letter 2016 we positively update here. So, applicants can bookmark this page and check the update regarding hall by one click.
AdmitCard is the important document which all applicants must carry if they want to attend the examination. Those applicants who have lost their hall ticket document at the day of examination let me informed you will not get permission for attending the examination.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
· The Question paper of the AMO/MO Written Exam will be of multiple choice objective types.
· The time period for the exam will be of 02:00 Hours (120 Minutes)
· There will be total 150 marks for the question paper and 150 questions.
· The questions will be asked from related Subjects as a post wise and from General Studies.
Steps to Download UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016
- First of all, aspirants search out the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission through Google page.
- The official website will open which is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- After reaching on the homepage of the official website, search the Download Section.
- From this section, select the AMO/MO Exam Hall Ticket Link and click on it.
- Now enter your personal information like registration ID, which was written on your application form and other requisite details.
- After filling all the details just check it and if all are correct then submit that details.
- After that, your admit card will on the display on your computer screen within a few moment.
- Take the hard copy of your hall ticket by pressing the ‘Ctrl + P’ and keep it safe for the exam use.
For more details must read OfficialNotification