Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2016
Are you waiting for the Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2016, if yes then you have opened the right page. By the help of this article you will get to know when the Syndicate Bank PO Hall Ticket 2016 will declare and how you can get this document from the internet.
The Syndicate Bank is now going to declare the Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2016 for those applicants who have applied for the written examination. As we all know large no of applicants have applied for the Probationary Officer posts through filling the application form.
Once who become part of the written examination, are now looking for the call letter here and there. If you are also one of the applicants then you may check the details admit card from here. The team of resultsum.in has given all the important details regarding examination through which you will get to know when the hall ticket will available.
Name of the Organization: Syndicate Bank
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Total Post: 600
Admit Card Status: After 21st January 2016
Exam date: 7th February
Latest Updates: The Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Hall Ticket will be available after 21st January by the department. Hence, applicants are advised to keep in touch with us through this page and at first download the Call letter through provided link below.
Syndicate Bank PO Hall Ticket 2016
Earlier, the department has released the recruitment notification for those Job Seekers who are willing to apply for the Govt Jobs. There are 600 posts for probationary officers. This notification is declare through official website and after hear this notification, a large no of applicants have been applied through submitted the application in a proper manner.
After become part of the recruitment, now applicants are curious to download the Syndicate Bank PO Hall Ticket 2016 which is most probably available after 21-01-2016. Hence, applicants please keep in touch with us through this page for more updates regarding examination and hall ticket.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
By taking help from the exam pattern and syllabus, applicants can save their time and well prepare for the examination. That’s here we mention the exam pattern and syllabus, so applicants can check it and follow for well preparation and give best in examination.
1. The exam will be online type.
2. The question paper will be distributed in four sections.
3. Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English and General Knowledge
4. Each section will be having 50 questions and 50 Marks.
5. The time duration of the test is 2 hours.
6. There will be negative mark of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
The candidates are required to qualify the written test if they want to attend the Personal Interview. The dates of Interview will declare after the declaration of the result. So, applicants are advised to give best in the exam and try to crack the written test.
About Hall Ticket
Hall Ticket is the mandatory document which all applicants must carry if they want to attend the examination. At the day of examination, The Examiner will check each and every applicant admit card along with one Identity Proof. So, applicants are suggested to carry the hall ticket while coming to attend the examination otherwise you only face the problem.
Procedure to Download Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2016
- Applicants those who want download call letter from the internet, they must follow the steps which we are going to mention here.
- First of all, Applicants need to visit the official website of the Organization and click on it.
- After reaching on home page, choose the link which named as Probationary Officer and click on it.
- Now, fill the required information whichever asked by the department.
- The details are Registration No / roll number and DOB or password etc.
- After inputting the details, press “Submit” tab and wait till the page loads.
- Now the hall ticket will be generated on the computer screen.
- Downloaded it and save the call letter document on the desktop.
At last, take a hard copy of your admit card and bring it at the time of examination otherwise, applicants will face the problem.
For more details must visit on Official Website