MPPSC State Forest Service Exam Result 2016
Candidates who are looking for the MPPSC State Forest Service Exam Result 2016 they might be opened the right page. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will be shortly going to available the MPPSC Forest Ranger Merit List 2016 through its official website.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission had conducted the written exam which named as State Forest Service Examination. This examination is being conducted on 05 January 2016 at the various examination centers. As per the details, the Optional Subject Papers will be held up to 23.01.2016.
A Large no of applicants have given this examination but only talented applicants will be select for the 100 posts of Forest Ranger and 23 posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest. Those who qualify the written examination will be called for the Interview.
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of Examination: State Forest Service Examination
Date of Examination: 05 January 2016
Result Status: Soon Declared
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Forest Ranger Merit List 2016
Candidates who obtained minimum cut off Marks in the written examination will be shortlisted for the Interview. The MPPSC Forest Ranger Merit List 2016 will be available only for those applicants who have qualified the written test.
Date of Interview will announce after the declaration of written Exam Result. According to the department details, the result will be announced within the upcoming months because the department will soon completing the process of recruitment and give placement.
MPPSC Cut Off Marks
Candidates who belong to General category they must obtain 40% marks in each paper to qualify written test. Whereas, for the SC, ST, OBC category applicants, there will be an exemption of 10%, hence SC, ST OBC Category applicants need to obtain 30% marks in each paper to qualify the written test.
Steps to Download MPPSC State Forest Service Exam Result 2016
- First of all, Aspirants select the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Now click on the What News Section which is available on the top of home page.
- Then select the New Result section and click on it.
- If there any link is open then click on it otherwise wait till the link is not displayed.
- Now applicants need to enter Roll no, Date of Birth and Password.
- After inputting the details, click on submit button.
- The Result is displayed on your computer screen within few second.
- Check your marks and save the scorecard document on the desktop
- Now downloaded it and get the hard copy of the scorecard sheet for future reference.
For more details through http://www.mppsc.nic.in/main_advertisement.htm