MP Vyapam Result 2016
Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board has declared the MP Vyapam Result 2016. Before wasting more time, candidates can check MPPEB ANM Merit List 2016 which is available here and able to know whether you are qualified the exam or not.
Before some days ago the department of MPPEB was issued an employment announcement for filling up 700 vacant vacancies of Sub Engineer/Revenue Inspector. Lots of candidates applied for this Recruitment by filling the application form through online mode.
After filling this form there are many candidates who has successfully given the written examination on 23rd January 2016 at various centers and now all those candidates are very eager to see the MP Vyapam Result 2016 which is quickly announced by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board through main portal.
Department name: Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board
Prototype: Recruitment Examination
Name of examination: Sub Engineer/Revenue Inspector
Total no of post: 700 Vacant Vacancies
Date of examination: 23-01-2016
MPPEB ANM Exam Merit List 2016 Avaliable
Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board clear that the merit list will be maintain according to the vacant vacancies and category wise and in Merit List if Marks of two applicants are same then Preference will be given to the elder Candidate. According to the department they will soon disclose the MP Vyapam SE/Revenue Inspector Exam Merit List on its official website.
The applicants who will qualify in the written examination then they have to appear for Interview/ Document Verification and let me clear that the Final Selection will be based on Performance in the interview & Merit List.
Procedure to download MP Vyapam Result 2016
Aspirants must follow these steps to download their scorecard from the internet through the official website:
- First of all the candidates opened the official websites of the department.
- Then they have to find and select the link to download mark sheet-like result status and click on it.
- Afterward the aspirants need to fill some details like roll no, date of birth etc.
- After filling the details, the candidates must click on submit button.
- Once you submit the details the Scorecard is opened on your computer screen.
- Downloaded and Take the hard copy and keep it safe for future use.